A multifunctional mat for your cat to rest and play on. It is foldable and easy to store away. It comes with a plush toy for the cat to play with and the mat can be scratched due to the sisal material.
Benefits and Features:
- Your cat will satisfy his natural scratching needs without leaving claw marks on the furniture. This is a sturdy scratching mat made of sisal: the material offers plenty of grips and ensures that the cat has enough resistance to scratch vigorously.
- The cat's claws should be protected to remove the scaly top layer of the claws and to prevent the cat's claws from growing inward.
- The sisal carpet is used for paw scratching and can be placed as a mat, hung as an alternative to a scratching board, or used as a liner for cat furniture, for the scratching post, or for sleeping.
- Size: 50 x 40 cm
- Size Packed: 22 x 3 x 28 cm
- Material: Sisil, Plush, Jute.
- Weight: 153g.
Registering an account is easy.
Click here: My account
Alternatively, go to the top right hand corner, you will see Login / Signup. Click on it and all you’ll need is an email address and one contact telephone number. You’ll also be asked to create a unique password to keep your account safe. Make sure it's memorable.
We use safe and secure SSL encrypted online payment methods. We offer easy ways to pay online including MobiCred, Instant EFT, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, M-Pesa, MTN Mobile Money, Ozow, SnapScan, Zapper and normal EFT with our banking details.
Pre-order products means you are ordering a product that are currently not at our distribution centre in Cape Town. As we import from different countries around the globe including the Netherlands, Poland, Italy, India and Vietnam.
They may take up to 4 months to arrive, we will indicate the estimated date of arrival on each product page. For ordering early, we offer a free eco-friendly gift with your order.
We deliver nationwide in South Africa within 7-10 business days. On request we can deliver anywhere in the world.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners in South Africa including First Freight, GlobeFlight and Courier Guy.
You can track your order where it is by clicking on the email we sent you. Enter your waybill number and click on the link provided. And you shall see exactly where it is.
It is free delivery for orders over R5000 ZAR.
Delivery will take 7-10 business days to arrive to your desired destination.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
Please note: It will have to meet our terms and conditions.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.