Unleash culinary excellence with our Pizza Stone! Crafted from durable cordierite, this stone is engineered to withstand temperatures soaring up to 600 degrees. Elevate your home cooking experience by effortlessly bringing restaurant-quality pizzas directly to your kitchen.
- Material: Cordierite stone for enhanced durability and heat resistance.
- Temperature Tolerance: Capable of withstanding up to 600 degrees, ensuring optimal pizza baking results.
- Dimensions: Generously sized with a length and width of 33.1 cm, a height of 1 cm, and a diameter of 16.6 cm and weighing at 1.68
- Professional-Grade Results: Achieve outstanding culinary results, replicating the quality of your favorite pizzeria.
- Versatile Use: Perfect for baking a variety of pizzas, ensuring a crisp and delectable crust every time.
- Even Heat Distribution: The cordierite construction guarantees even heat distribution, contributing to consistently perfect pizzas.
- Convenience Redefined: Transform your kitchen into a pizza haven with the convenience of this high-quality pizza stone.
Cleaning and maintenance:
- Never put a cold pizza stone in a hot oven, it can crack.
- Place pizza stone during the pre-heating/warm up process in the oven.
- Let the stone cool off before cleaning.
- Never use dish soap or other detergents, just water.
- After cleaning, let the pizza stone dry completely before using again.
Registering an account is easy.
Click here: My account
Alternatively, go to the top right hand corner, you will see Login / Signup. Click on it and all you’ll need is an email address and one contact telephone number. You’ll also be asked to create a unique password to keep your account safe. Make sure it's memorable.
We use safe and secure SSL encrypted online payment methods. We offer easy ways to pay online including MobiCred, Instant EFT, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, M-Pesa, MTN Mobile Money, Ozow, SnapScan, Zapper and normal EFT with our banking details.
Pre-order products means you are ordering a product that are currently not at our distribution centre in Cape Town. As we import from different countries around the globe including the Netherlands, Poland, Italy, India and Vietnam.
They may take up to 4 months to arrive, we will indicate the estimated date of arrival on each product page. For ordering early, we offer a free eco-friendly gift with your order.
We deliver nationwide in South Africa within 7-10 business days. On request we can deliver anywhere in the world.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners in South Africa including First Freight, GlobeFlight and Courier Guy.
You can track your order where it is by clicking on the email we sent you. Enter your waybill number and click on the link provided. And you shall see exactly where it is.
It is free delivery for orders over R5000 ZAR.
Delivery will take 7-10 business days to arrive to your desired destination.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
Please note: It will have to meet our terms and conditions.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.